This sleek design for Wholesale Pure White Cabinets is highlighted in a glorious finish, with clean lines that give a robustly modern look perfect for new or remodelled kitchens with an open and contemporary feel.
|Style||Full Overlay/Butt Door|
|Wall & Base||Recessed Square|
|Front Frame||3/4″ Solid Birch|
|Sides (Wall & Base)||1/2″ A-Grade Plywood With Wood Veneer|
|Top & Bottom (Wall)||1/2″ A-Grade Plywood With Wood Veneer|
|Bottom (Base)||1/2″ A-Grade Plywood With Wood Veneer|
|Cabinet Interior||Matches Door Color|
|Back Panel||1/2″ Full Plywood|
|Hinges||1 1/4″ Concealed 6-Way Adjustable Soft Close Door Hinge|
|Connector||Pre-Installed Color Coated Metal Clip – Won’t Tarnish|
|Shelves||3/4″ A-Grade Plywood With Wood Veneer|
|Drawer Box||" Solid wood 17mm(close to 3/4"") Drawer bottom 3/8"" plywood Dovetail construction Natural finish"|
|Drawer Glides||Undermount Full Extension With Soft Close|
|Base Corner Support||Wood Corner Brackets With Wood I-Beam Construction|
Note: If you are remodeling, do not include current cabinetry or other furniture that will not be kept, such as kitchen tables, in your measurements.
Note: All of your measurements should be in inches. For example, if you measure a wall that is 10 feet, write it as 120" (a quotation mark (") denotes inches).
Step 1: Draw a rough outline of your kitchen. Use the following symbols in your drawing for doors and windows.
Note: For doorways with doors, draw the doorway according to which way the door swings.
Step 2: Draw in any obstructions such as pipes, sink plumbing, ceiling soffits, refrigerator and dishwasher hook- ups that you either cannot, or do not, want moved.
1. Beginning at the top left corner of your drawing measure to the first window, door, or wall. Continue clockwise around the room until each wall, window and door has been measured.
Note: When measuring doors and windows the trim is considered part of the door or window. As shown in the drawing below, measure from the outside of the trim on one side to the outside of the trim on the other side.
2. Measure the ceiling height and write it in the center of your drawing. Sometimes, especially with older homes, it is a good idea to take measurements in a few different areas of the kitchen. Ceiling heights, even in the same room, can sometimes vary by as much as a few inches.
3. As shown in the drawing below, measure from the floor to the bottom of each window and also measure the overall window height. If you have printed these instructions, write the measurements in the table provided below.
1. Beginning at the top left of your drawing, label the windows "Window 1", "Window 2", etc. in a clockwise order.
2. Again, beginning at the top left of your drawing, label the doors "Door 1", "Door 2", etc. in a clockwise order.
3. Next to each wall, write the name of the adjacent room. If the wall is an "outside wall" write "exterior wall."
1. Measure any obstructions such as walls, pipes, etc. that you either cannot, or do not, want moved. If the obstruction is close to a wall, measure out from the wall to the edge of the obstruction.
2. Measure from the second closest wall to the edge of the obstruction.
3. If the obstruction does not span the full height of the room, measure the height of the obstruction. Check your measurements. If your room is rectangular add up the measurements of the parallel walls and make sure they match (or are at least very close). For example, in our sample drawing, you would take the overall measurements of the top wall and add them together. Then do the same with the bottom wall. Once you have added each walls measurements check the totals to see if they match.
- Freight - Most orders will be shipped via LTL curbside freight, no matter how small or how large the order.
- That includes delivery to the jobsite and liftgate. The cost for freight delivery is based on the delivery address.
- FedEx - On small orders of unassembled cabinets, trim, fillers, etc.
- Returns - Assembled cabinets CANNOT be returned or refunded. Unassembled (Ready to Assembled/RTA) cabinets, trim, etc can be returned as long as they are in good condition and in their original packaging. Returns on these items will be subject to return shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee.
Wholesale Pure White Cabinets Collection
Pure white Kitchen Cabinets
Pure white kitchen Cabinets are not just certainly one of your kitchen’s most noticeable items but frequently one of the costliest. The motive of this comprehensive guide is to help you decide which one is proper for you. This goes through all the different colors including pure white kitchen cabinets or kitchen with white cabinets and their impact on your budget, as well as any unique professionals and cons to consider of cabinets door style.
Pure White Door Styles:
Doors are one in all the maximum versatile hues in domestic design because it complements a variety of design styles from current to traditional. We offer quite a few white kitchen cabinets painted kitchen with white cabinets to create the proper look for your dream kitchen, no matter your style. The cabinetry is recognizable utilizing the rectangular recessed panel of the door.
Kitchen with white cabinets style is a simple, traditional appearance, and one in every of the most not unusual styles for kitchen with white cabinets because it is so versatile. It changed into firstly developed to be without ornamentation, but these days many versions of the original layout have come about, inclusive of edges which can be slightly bevelled.
Durability of Pure White Cabinets
These wholesale Pure White Cabinets come with such unique features Smooth, clean lines. Great for showcasing a particular classic white colour or finish. They work honestly well with modern-day or sleek modern-day interiors. And considering that they don’t have any high-priced details, they may be budget-friendly or although many high-end cupboard stores feature this style.
Wholesale Pure White Cabinets
These wholesale pure white cabinets doors that carry the appeal of the traditional barn door look into your own home with the sleek, pure white kitchen cabinets with the fashion of a flat panel door. Pure white cabinets kitchen has strong stile and rail frames, robust wood panels and engineer-designed construction will make sure you are pleased with the aesthetics and great of your door for lots of years. Due to the above description that creates the desire in wholesaler for purchasing it. The pure white kitchen cabinets door has a long life durability of a minimum 15 years.
Appearance of pure white kitchen cabinets
There is truly a countless quantity of ways to rework and fashion your kitchen using white kitchen cabinets. Whether you’re in the mood for a glossy, present day look, or you want to keep matters rustic with distressed wood, you can use the coloration white to emphasise your personal style and character. Plus, there are masses of kitchen countertop ideas with white shelves that add a healthy amount of assessment and diversity. Mix it up together with your favorite designs and patterns to make your kitchen look exactly the way you need it. Here are only some white kitchen cabinets and thoughts to get you started.
Kitchen with white Cabinets
However, pure white Cabinets are being added to the kitchen environment, that’s why white kitchen cabinets play a very important role in the choice of wholesale. The kitchen itself is already larger than the commonplace kitchen areas, however the balance among the wall paint and the white kitchen cabinets brings out the openness to a brand-new level. The white gives the space a traditional look. Plus, the excessive ceiling facilitates the white to emphasize the good-sized size of the room. We have a variety of blue kitchen cabinets in our store as well.